Sessions are recommended between 32-36 weeks, unless you are carrying multiples, in which case I recommend the session take place between 27-30 weeks.
- Wear anything you feel comfortable in and LOVE. Avoid patterns, stripes and plaids unless you love them and they are a representation of your personality
- Solid colors are best: white, brown, gray, beige. Avoid bright pink and yellow – they never look great
- Flirty sundress
- Pants – jeans (any color), black pants (yoga pants work well)
- Necklines – select V-necks, squareneckss, turtlenecks or deep scoop necks. Women should avoid crew-necks.
- Sleeves – Long-sleeved tend to be the most flattering, but sleeveless and spaghetti straps work well. Women should avoid t-shirt length sleeves unless you have beautiful, sculpted or very thin upper arms
- Shirts – big, white, button-down rumpled man’s shirt. Any shirt or cardigan that opens down the front works well
- Tanks – anything clingy, fitted or stretchy in solid colors (white, black, red, blue…).
- Wear makeup! If you don’t normally wear makeup, please consider at least wearing a some lipstick/color gloss.
- Refrain from wearing anything that is binding to the session – I’d like to prevent marks on your skin.
What should my husband wear?
- Men should bring jeans or khaki pants or any other dark bottoms like a light or dark grey
- I encourage rumpled (not starched), plain white shirts
- Throw a regular, WHITE and/or black crew-neck t-shirt in the bag, too.
- Bring solid, dark colors like charcoal grey, dark brown, navy blue tops and bottoms.
- Layers are great; wear the t-shirt under a crew or v-neck shirt.
Don’t have anything to wear, no problem! I have gowns, tops, skirts, and wraps that can be used or mixed and matched with some of your clothing items.